Sunday, May 6, 2007

Natasha Henstrige has ginormous boobies



Read more ... Natasha Henstridge has always had a huge rack (one that she has never been shy about showing off), so I’m trying to figure out if she’s just been eating a little bit more cheese lately, or if she went and got implants. It’s not like I’d lose respect for her either way- don’t get me wrong. But if they are implants, I just wonder why she would get them when her rack was so perfect I was going to name my penis “genus”. [That’s a biology joke. Look it up.] But then again Natasha did say this:

”I was about 12 years old when I started getting boobs. I never tried to hide them because I started to realize the power I had with them.” (source)

Creepy perv jokes aside, that is two things:

1. Fucking
2. Awesome

And that’s why I love Natasha Henstridge, because if you can’t get what you want from pervy old guys by showing them your tits at age 12, then it’s not really worth having. Here’s more of Natasha at some thing, for some other thing. Research rulez! Sexy by skip1029

No comments: